What comes of it from the dive into the rabbit hole? Well, I found many interesting topics to explore and decided to break them down into 13 parts which I think would be important to examine together.
This post is the fourth entry in a series of 13 about the story behind the app on Zen Enso. Before continuing, I would recommend reading prior entries first to get a better understanding and flow of the contents.
- A Spark That Kick Off a Quest of a Soul-searching Adventure
- It’s Very Entertaining Listening to Alan Watts
- The Old Man Pointing the Way
- 13 Lessons I learnt About Myself and Probably Useful to You as Well
- The Evolving Ideas and the Differences it Might Have
- What Zen Enso is Aiming for and Trying to Bring About
- Should Life be a Puzzle to be Figured Out?
- The Authors are Who They are: Human Beings
- How to Best Use Zen Enso and to Contemplate About Your Life
- How Does the Name Zen Enso Comes to Be?
- Zen Enso Could be One of My Best Work Yet
- The App Reception, Extra Resources, and a Closing to the Story
- The TLDR: We Don’t Have All the Time in the World!
There are many interesting subjects that I wish to write about but I’ve already too much time writing this series already 🤣. Let’s start with the thoughts in our head as an entry point into everything.
- Thoughts Shape the Foundation of Our Reality
- Human Have Been Interested in Thought for a Long Time
- Basing Reality Upon Your Mental Constructs
- Our Mind Creates Duality in Nature
- The Difference Between Information and Understanding
- We All Love a Good Story
- Don’t be Too Fixated
- Everything is Always in Constant Flux
- What is Your Dharma?
- Everyone Has Money Problems
- Work-Life Balance is important
- Meditation is very useful
- Sleep, Diet, and Exercise
Thanks for reading the 4th entry in a series of 13 in total. The next post is The Evolving Ideas and the Differences it Might Have if you wish to continue the story. See you there!